Accomplished Louisiana Law Firm Takes on Complex Cases
Experienced Shreveport attorneys offer skilled legal representation
Your choice of attorney can have a major impact on your legal matter, and that’s why so many people in the Shreveport area choose our firm. The accomplished attorneys at Mayer, Smith & Roberts, L.L.P. are dedicated to representing clients in a wide range of cases, including personal injury defense, insurance defense, professional liability defense and estate planning. Founded in 1929, our law firm in Shreveport, Louisiana is committed to helping clients achieve successful resolution of even the most difficult legal problems.
Capable advice and advocacy from respected legal leaders
At Mayer, Smith & Roberts, we provide legal representation that individuals and businesses in the Shreveport area can trust. People choose our firm because they know that we are:
- Experienced advocates — Our attorneys have thorough knowledge of Louisiana and federal law, and we can provide guidance and representation in several practice areas.
- Leading litigators — At the negotiating table and in the courtroom, our lawyers have a reputation for putting innovative legal strategies to work for our clients.
- Respected attorneys — Our firm has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability.
You can rely on receiving effective, skilled representation for your legal matter when you work with our firm.
Helping businesses and individuals in a variety of practice areas
Our law firm can assist you with any of the following matters:
- Personal injury — Our personal injury defense practice includes auto accident defense, products liability defense, premises liability defense and trucking accident defense.
- Insurance defense — We provide insurance defense representation and help to resolve workers’ compensation claims.
- Professional liability defense — Our attorneys have a history of success providing professional liability defense to preserve the careers of those accused of negligence or misconduct, including medical malpractice defense, architect and engineer defense and discrimination defense.
- Estate planning — We can also help with drafting wills and other estate planning needs.
Businesses can also depend on us to capably handle commercial litigation for a variety of disputes.
Contact a Shreveport attorney today to discuss your legal options
With a convenient office location in Shreveport, Louisiana, Mayer, Smith & Roberts, L.L.P. defends clients in a variety of matters, including professional and medical malpractice cases. Call us today at 318-222-2135 or contact us online to learn more about our services.